Subject of Privacy Notice
Airstay PC, with registered offices at 130, Vasileos Pavlou Street, Spata, P.C. 19004 (hereinafter the "Company"), in its capacity as Data Controller, collects and processes your personal data only if it is absolutely necessary, for clear and legitimate purposes, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Law 4624/2019 and Law 3471/2006 as in force. This Privacy Notice aims to inform the users of the website www. Airstay. gr on the processing of their personal data.
For the purposes of this Policy, the following terms are of the following meaning:
- 'Personal Data' means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;.
· 'special categories of personal data' means personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation.
- 'processing' means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- 'Anonymisation' means the processing of personal data in such a way that the data can no longer be attributed to a particular data subject.
- 'Pseudonymisation' means the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- 'controller' means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
- 'Processor' means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- 'consent' of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
- 'personal data breach' means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
"Existing Legislation": The national and EU legislation on the protection of personal data, namely the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR"), Law 4624/2019, Law 3671/2006, the case law of the Court of Justice of the European Union (hereinafter referred to as the "CJEU") as well as the Decisions, Directives and Opinions of the European Data Protection Board (hereinafter referred to as the "EDPB") and the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (hereinafter referred to as the "DPA").